FREEZE IT Topical Pain Relief GEL
ROLL-ON, TUBES & SPRAY
Active Ingredients Purpose
Menthol 3.5%..............................Topical Analgesic
Camphor 0.2%............................Topical Analgesic
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
• For external use only.
• If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a 3 days, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
• Avoid contact with eyes.
• Do not use with other topical products without your doctors approval.
• Do not use with Heating devices.
• Keep away from excessive heat or flame.
• Store in acool dry location.
• KEEP THIS AND ALL MEDICINE AWAY FROM CHILDREN.
• In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional help and contact a poison control center immediately and go to the emergency room.
• Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
• Do not apply to sensitive areas.
Adults and children 12 years and older:
• Apply to painful muscles and joints. Gently massage a nickle size amount to the area and gently massage into the affected area.
• Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times per day.
• Gently shake before use.
D&C Yellow #10
FD&C Blue #1